|Market Place, July 2001.|
The Lamb is mentioned as far back as 1681, although the present building dates from 1852-3, when it was rebuiult after a fire.1
Display a map showing the location from which this photograph was taken.
Known residents (from Public Houses, Inns & Taverns of Romford).
1 Victoria History of the County of Essex, volume VII, page 62.